I was checking out Karon's Wild Women Jewelry blog when I saw that she was awarded the Kreativ Blogger award. Yay Karon! I was getting ready to comment on her post when I saw that she nominated me! Thanks so much Karon. I'm pretty new to blogging, so I hope I get this right. I am suppose to list 7 things I love and then name 7 people I think deserve this award.
7 things I love:
1. The love of my life, my husband, Warren. Being a mom of 2 daughters. Loving my parents, sisters, in-laws, etc....
2. Going to bead shows. Never knew they even existed before 2005, when I started making jewelry.
3. Being outside. I need the open air to live.
4. Rediscovering photography.
5. I haven't worked as a nurse in many many years, but I loved it. I worked in the Fullterm Nursery at Kansas University Medical Center. Newborns are so sweet.
6. This new adventure of creating art. It is so much fun.
7. The older I get, I love challenging the rules.
Here are my choices for this award. You deserve it.