Friday, May 8, 2009

alfresco



I have to give the credit to my husband for this photo. One Saturday morning, on the Plaza in Kansas City, I was taking photos and he was painting. We decided to have lunch and while waiting for our food, he saw the reflection in the spoon. When I was loading this photo on Etsy last night, he smiled and said, "Didn't I tell you to take that photo?" Yes, honey, you did :)

Here is a photo of one of his Plaza paintings in progress and a link to his blog. I love that we can spend creative time together.



6 comments:

WARREN LUDWIG said...

Thanks, honey...you're a sweetheart! I enjoy those fun "art days" when we go out and about, too. You're a classy lady, and I'm really happy you don't mind being seen in public with me! :)
-Warren

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

love it! what a wonderful perspective!

Anonymous said...

You two are so good together, both classy!!!
Hugs xo Lin

Julie Magers Soulen said...

Simpatico!! You are both very talented.

Allie said...

Beautiful collaboration!

TheEye said...

what a talented couple you are!!