Sunday, October 4, 2009

In An Exhibit Together



My husband, Warren, and I are in an Art Show together. "Common Ground" is the first ever exhibit showcasing visual art education at Lawrence Arts Center. The nearly 400 entries range from student to professional level. Warren and I have each enjoyed taking classes there and were asked to participate in the show. Back in 2005, I asked Warren to enter another exhibit together, but he declined. I am so happy that he finally agreed. I hope there are more to come.




Mosaic in Water


Sunflower Surprise
by Warren Ludwig


The Plaza


Morning At The Bonfy Farm
by Warren Ludwig

5 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Congrats on your Exhibit! Beautiful pieces of art!

TheEye said...

that's wonderful Cat!

Anonymous said...

congrats to you both :)
looks good!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! The sunflower is just wonderful and I've always loved your silouette photo. Beautiful!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography
Blog of Note

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

your husband is as talented as you! congrats on your first exhibit together ~ may there be many more!